Sucks that I haven't got pretty pictures to show for it, but yesterday was a lot of fun! Apart from trying to study in vain at the airport after lunch, Oliver, Ameera and Lawrence came to hang for the night.
We went to Mel's Place on Still Road (which is really dead on weekdays) then the waiter was like, "Can I please check your IDs? The ladies are alright but I need to see yours [the guys] - ESPECIALLY you [Lawrence]." LOL. It's no wonder, the guy was like in jeans and a long sleeved tee!
By the way, I got "caught" at the airport by my aunt who was there to pick my cousin Matthew. He just got back from Italy. I told my grandma I'd be at Marine Parade library with a girl friend because she suspects that I'm attached. It's quite funny really.
Anyway, we only manage a pint of Stella Artois at Mel's so we took the bus to Dog and Bone where Ameera and I went into first (because we look older) and ordered a Lychee Martini for me and a Lime Margarita for her. The latter didn't even taste like alcohol. Then a jug of Stella for the guys, who came along later after Lawrence had had his money's worth of naan and tandoori chicken at... Chat's Masala was it?
Boo... The exams are next week so that means no more get-togethers for a while. Maybe on the marking days? But my mom'd be back. :( I doubt she'll mind much though, heh.
Ameera's dad called cos she told him she's at track camp and I'd to pretend to be a teacher! WTF, we're so dead now. He went to school to check!! Now he's gonna call the school... Oh no, I hope we don't get a certain teacher in trouble because I used a name that's, well, already in use. FUCK.
11:13 AM